Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Friday: Meeting Santa and Doctor's Appointment


I worked hard to get the picture bigger but I am a Tll(technology language learner). I'll keep working on it.


Tracy found Clara's two teeth




Olivia had one tooth but I am sure there is more to follow.


Katie works on Monday-Thursday, so Friday is catch up day!

Katie says I think the girls never know where they are going to be when they wake up (the car ride always puts them to sleep)

Stop 1: Our nurse practitioner and friend,Tracy, looking for our teeth, etc.

Stop 2: Sitting on the lap of bearded man, who is saying "Ho, ho, ho"

Stop 3: My mom's friends and colleagues smiling at us. (Children's Hospital)

All in a day, or I should say a Friday!

Quote of the Day:

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and

devotion exists, and you know they give life its highest beauty

and joy.

editorial in the New York Sun, 1897, responding

to a letter from 8 year old, Virginia O' Hanlon

1 comment:

Coldani Family said...

I look everyday and dont often comment but today was a must. LOVE the santa photo - SO cute how they are looking at him. And I say that about Giada all the time, must be so funny and confusing for the kids to wake up and be somewhere new! Love the up close doctor visit pics.

Love the posts, keep up the good work!