Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrate Good Times! Come on!























Wearing Tracy's princess birthday hats, Clara and Olivia were not too sure what to do with their
birthday cakes. (Another Olivia Macdonald production)
(Tracy you're our angel.)

Cousins from Lodi
Laughing cousins

Cake and more cake!!!!
Thanks to all the family and friends, who came out to the park on a chilly, gray day to celebrate Clara and Olivia's first birthday. Our families (Hoff and Baker) have been blessed with so much support from so many people. We will be forever grateful for all of you.
Prayer of the Day:
Blessed are You, loving Father,
For all your gifts to us,
Blessed are You for giving us family and friends,
To be with us in times of joy and sorrow,
To help us in days of need,
And to rejoice with us in moments of celebration.
Amen

1 comment:

Mettler's said...

Happy Birthday Clara and Olivia! I am so sorry we missed it! I actually haven't checked the mail since the baby's been born (lol!) so I didn't get the invite in time! Is there any way you can send me your address? I think the one I have is incorrect!