Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy day

Olivia enjoys a sweet dream. (Yes, those are dimples.)

Clara looks like she is having a happy dream, too.

Oops, maybe not!

Sleeping together

Clara

Katie's friends Savannah and Sharon, came over to meet the girls. This is
Savannah holding Olivia.

Aunt Hannah and Great Grandma Iva with Clara.

Jeremy, Clara and Uncle Jay

Clara with Aunt Hannah
Aunt Sarah and Olivia
Aunt Rachel and Oliva
As the summer flies by, I hope everyone is doing well.
Lots of pictures today-I couldn't resist.
Quote of the Day:
Make me a blessing to someone today.
Ira B. Wilson

1 comment:

Pops said...

Great pictures! I love the pictures of the aunts holding Clara & Olivia, or children holding children. I love you all and miss you so.