Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My personal Summer of Love

Clara is in blue and Olivia is in pink.


Too Cute!
I was around for the Summer of Love'67 but the summer of 2009 was my personal summer of love. I had the honor of being a part of Olivia and Clara's homecoming. My summer vacation started just as the girls came home. Katie wanted me there and Jeremy graciously welcomed me to their home.
I remember as if it was yesterday my mom coming to our house in Modesto when each of our children were born. She was such a comfort to me when I was faced with the most important job I ever had. What a wonderful mother my brother and sister and I had!
Love was all around. Love for our Lord. Love for our family and friends. Love for each other.
Love for our precious babies.
We ran the gambit of emotions daily if not hourly.
We put in long hours. We lived on little or no sleep but it was the most memorable summer I have had since my own two babies were born.
My admiration for Katie is immeasurable. She is such a loving mother.
Jeremy loves his twins with all his heart.
We have experienced a miracle. Sharing their story with you and the outpouring of compassion and love from our family and friends has been a miracle in itself.
I will continue to write the blog and keep you informed on all the new developments-even if it is long distance.
Love to you all, Grandma Linda (Blog Master )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Linda, you are the best!! What's not to love? The most beautiful babies ever born, with the exception of my own. I guess that is what makes us "MOMS"!
Love to all from Gr-grandma Iva

Anonymous said...

Looks like Oliva is developing a mean right cross. Watch out Clara.