Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Monday, August 10, 2009

A day to grow

Every day they grow and change


Olivia on her back and then......

some tummy time.

Clara works hard holding up her head and then.....

she relaxes.


The peaceful days are best. Holding and feeding and growing all day long.
We thank the Lord for these lovely days.

Quote of the Day:
It's not only children that grow. Parents do, too.
As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives,
they are watching us to see what we do with ours.
I can't tell my children to reach for the sun.
All I can do is reach for the sun, myself.
Joyce Maynard

1 comment:

Mandy Pearson said...

I can't wait to see them at the shower in Lodi! How fun that will be. :-) They are so cute and seem to get cuter everyday if that's possible. They are still in our prayers.
Much love,
Mandy & Lane