Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday with the twins

Clara is on the left and Olivia is on the right.


Taking pictures seems to be serious business.

There is a little jockeying for position.

A happy place

Olivia has a bit of a smile.

Too cute.
I feel God's love every time I look at them.
I have talked to so many people who say they look at the blog daily. Thank you so much for your interest, your love and your prayers.

Quote of the Day:
"Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:1-4


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K., Great-grandma Iva gives up! I hate to "toot my own horn". These pictures today have been up since early last evening and nobody has said how beautiful these babies are. I have to praise God for what He has done these past five months! I watched the slide show last night, and was thrilled to see Clara and Olivia's growth. We continue to pray!! Love you! I look more than once a day, just to remind myself!