Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clara and Olivia's new crib








The twins are settling in to the new digs at Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @Stanford. When we walked in we heard harp music and we thought it was piped in, but much to our surprise and delight there was an actual harpist serenading the babies, only at Stanford. The babies look great and it is so nice to actually get to stand next to them and talk to them. They are fiesty, which is not a surprise to anyone. Each day that goes by is a blessing. We are all becoming hospital food junkies. On a scale from 1 to 5, this hospital is a 4.5.

5 comments:

teachin said...

Katie and Jeremy,
Your strength is amazing and your precious little miracles are beautiful. I know the Lord is watching over all of you. May He bless all those are caring for your beautiful daughters.
Love, Tracy

Paul said...

I am grateful for this blog which allows me to give updates to all my prayer partners around the world. Hugs to all, Great-Granduncle Paul

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

Hi Katie and Jeremy-
They are just precious! Beautiful names. I am praying that each day they get stronger, bigger and healthier. And that soon, they will be running circles around you!
My prayers are for you too - you are an incredible couple.

Love, hugs and kisses from Reno,
Enid

Anonymous said...

Katie and Jeremy,
Isabel says "Katie I like your babies."
Daniel says "I love them!"
Kiley says "I love you, babies."
Hannah says "Your kids are awesome!"
We are thinking about you and your beautiful babies-Clara and Olivia. We love you. The Barkleys

Unknown said...

Dearest Kaite,

I just wanted you to know that you, your family and your precious babies are in our prayers!

We look forward to when you can ALL come back home :)

Michelle Pentell