Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jeremy and Katie and the twins

This is Clara getting a breather from her CPAP.

This is Clara again. Their hair color seems to be changing, getting lighter.

This picture of Olivia aptly describes how we are all feeling.
Katie said watch out when you are looking at the pictures - I thought Olivia was Clara. I think that will happen a lot in the future.
Jeremy and Katie at home in the 5th wheel.
God bless you all and to all a good night.
Quote of the Day:
The most important thing a father can do for his children is love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how "chubby" Clara is looking in the top pics!! :) They are so beautiful! Thank you for doing such a great job of keeping us up-to-date. :) Take care!

-Katy

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. Clara looks, dare I say, fat. I mean like healthy, happy baby fat. I am so happy! Love you, see you soon. Jon B.

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so cute. I cannot wait to see them.Can't wait to see you guys at Easter. =)

Love,

Hannah

Anonymous said...

The girls are looking wonderful - what a beautiful picture of grandma linda!! I check on them everyday - thanks for sharing with us. Love you all - Steve and Sondra Huff