Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Monday, May 11, 2009

She ain't heavy, she's my sister

Face to face, heart to heart

Olivia's cannula is gone. Wow, big step, Babe!


The two of us sharing a crib.


Look how they have their arms in the exact same sleeping position.

A smile from Clara.

Here are the Hoff girls hanging out.

Sweet baby, Olivia Please indulge my pride, there were so many great pictures, I could not resist putting a truckload on the blog. To see them together makes my heart melt. The power of prayer and God's goodness are immeasurable. We have witnessed a miracle unfolding right before our eyes. God bless all of you. I promise I will put weights on tomorrow. (not mine, of course)
Quote of the Day:
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend of the spirit,
a golden thread to the meaning of life.
Isadora James

3 comments:

Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo said...

I just want to squeeze their little cheeks! Now that Olivia is of the 02 (you go girl!), I suppose I will have to figure out a new way to tell them apart :) Love and miss you.
Enid

Mandy Pearson said...

Oh my, they are so sweet. How wonderful to have them together. Way to go Olivia! Now it will be harder to tell them apart.
A belated Happy Mother's Day to you Katie! Just think next year you'll be chasing them all over your home! ;-)
God is so good and so awesome!
Much love,
Lane & Mandy

Anonymous said...

It's OK Grandma Linda. I so appreciate you keeping this going. The Mommy does not have time and we want to the miracle God is growing. When do you sleep?