Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Monday, May 18, 2009

Strawberry Season

They are wrapped up like burritos and ready for bed.
They had a bath today, which makes for some heavy sleeping.

They are as sweet as strawberries.
The yellowish tint on the pictures is from the heating lamps they used while getting their baths.
Thanks, Theresa, they fit now.
This is Clara. I usually try to keep the pictures as equal as possible but I could not resist this wide-eyed picture. Tomorrow Olivia will be featured.
Pleasant dreams.
Quote of the Day:
I believe in the basic beauty, goodness and truth of
every child.
Josetta Walsh

1 comment:

Mandy Pearson said...

They are so cute. I find myself looking at them several times a day and they always bring me a smile. :-) They are growing so quickly, what a celebration it will be when you bring them home. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with your sweet family.
Much love,
Lane & Mandy