Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 weeks old

Olivia is now 2lbs. 1.86 oz. Katie was holding her today and she really started crying. She had a poopie diaper she wanted changed. (I am not sure of the correct spelling of poopie but I think you get the picture)
Olivia is checking out her mom and her Uncle Jon.
Clara was wanting to be put back in her cozy sleeping position.
She is growing. They don't weigh them until later on in the night. I will add her poundage later.
We are surrounded by wonderful people. You are always in our prayers and in our hearts.
Quote of the Day:
Every child born into the world is
a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and
radiant possibility.
Kate Douglas Wiggin

5 comments:

Grandma Jannita said...

Happy Birthday Katie.
Clara and Olivia are looking great and Jeremy gave us the good news about their eyes. I can hardly wait to spend more time with them.

Uncle Jon, Thank you for being there for Katie this week. The loving support of family and friends is so important.

Anonymous said...

These great-grandma arms ache to be able to hold Clara and Olivia. It looks like it will happen soon! Keep growing and get rid of those "elephant trunks" and it will happen! The rocking chair awaits!
Happy birthday to the mommy!

POPS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL!
It's hard to believe how the years have passed. You have brought more happiness into my life than I could have ever imagined. With each passing day I am continually in awe of the person you have become and I am proud almost to the point of disbelief that I'm the one thats gets to go through life saying; yes, thats my daughter. And yes, I believe in love at first sight because I loved you from the moment I saw you, and now I know you believe too. I thank God for the many blessings he has bestowed upon our family but today I thank God for you. Happy Birthday from the one that loves you like no other. Pops, the artist formally known as, your Dad...

sharon gomes said...

happy birthday Katie!!! Savannah is out celebrating with friends. Can't wait to see you again. The girls are getting so big and lots of hair. The time WILL go fast in the hospital. It will. get lots of rest while you can. Love and hugs Sharon

The Graumans said...

My how the girls have grown! You can really see how much they have changed in the pictures. Looks like a Happy Birthday is in order...so, Happy Birthday Katie! We wish you a great day with your lovely family. You are all in our prayers.