Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love from Clara and Olivia

This is Clara snuggling with her mom. What a safe and warm place to be!
This is the view from Olivia's side of the room.

Olivia is sleeping soundly on her mom. She weighed in today at 1lb. 14 ounces. Every ounce counts!
This is Olivia with "hat head". She is modeling her bowling shirt, that now fits.
We continue to be touched by all the people praying for Clara and Olivia. We feel the love and concern and genuine caring that is coming from so many people. Praise to God. Thank you.
Quote of the Day:
A child is fed with milk and praise.
Mary Lamb

4 comments:

teachin said...

Amazing little girls. Katie, you and the girls look perfect together. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy but that sure looks like red hair to me.

Anne Bomar said...

Dear Katie...I just got your blog site from Tracy and wanted you to know I've been praying for your babies. Seeing those pictures of the transport tugs at my heart (and tear ducts) as I remember my son being whisked away to San Fran. There are so many emotions that can't be put into words. Seems like the girls are little champions and the pictures of you holding them are precious. MUCH love to your sweet family. God is so good - that I know!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about the HAIR!! Could there be alittle Alan in those little ones!!! Clara and Olivia look like they are really getting big!! Keeping good thoughts for everyone! Take Care!

Janet