Clara, Olivia and Andrew

Clara, Olivia and Andrew
The 3 Amigos

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Olivia weighs 2lbs. 2ozs. (980 grams) I used a conversion chart so I think it is correct.
It looks like Olivia is raising her hand to answer a question. Kindergarten readiness skills?

Clara is getting her temperature taken. If my calculations are correct, she weighs 3lbs. 3ozs. (1460 grams)

Beautiful girl.

Uncle Jon was hanging out with Clara while Katie was holding Olivia. He stayed with Katie during his Easter vacation.
Katie's birthday is such a milestone in so many ways. She is a pillar of strength. I am honored and blessed to be her mother and to watch her be a mother.

Quote of the day:
A daughter is a gift of love.
Author Unknown

3 comments:

Mandy Pearson said...

Well, Happy Birthday Katie! And a Happy Easter to you all.
Clara & Olivia are just getting cuter every day. I feel like I'm getting to know them. I can't wait to meet them in person!
Our continued prayers and may the peace of Easter be with you and give you comfort of what our God can do!
Much love,
Lane & Mandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Take care,
Danny

teachin said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you Katie. Wishing that all your hopes and dreams come true.
Love, Tracy